We ate at J DAWGS a delicious hot dog place by BYU. I am not a fan of hot dogs but it was delish! Then we let the kids pick out some shirts at the BYU bookstore and had fun being together. Michelle and her husband Nate live in Colorado and we have managed to see each other every now and again over the years. She is the only friend I have really kept in touch with from BYU and I am forever grateful.
We always joke that our children will be roommates at BYU just like we were, but we really aren't joking. We would LOVE it! The kids were cute and enjoyed being together but I told Michelle next time it's a girls night getting dessert somewhere so we can actually talk looking at each other and not while chasing kids around. :)




Oh how I love my dearest Chelle Belle!!! It is her turn to visit me in Vegas next...hint hint!!!

No comments
Post a Comment