Family Fun Night/Day

Erik and I try to do "Family Fun Night/Day" at least 2 times a month. Sometimes this activity falls on a Sat. and we head to the park to have a picnic and play baseball. Other times it is a Friday night Red Box with some popcorn. Of course there are many other times where we do things as a family together throughout the month with other families, during the holidays, or just the kids with Erik or I. However Family Fun Day/Night is specifically called Family Fun Night and is not attached to an already planned holiday activity, date night, or such.

Tonight for Family Fun Night we made our own mini pizzas with homemade dough so the kids could roll them out with their little rolling pins. We rocked out to some upbeat Christmas music while cooking away. I pulled out my veggie tray from Sam's and some Root Beer and we had a grand old time of it! Then we laid Corbett down and let the games begin. We played Uno Attack, one of our favorite family games, Tall Tale, and Spot It. We played each several times and truly laughed and enjoyed being together. I am grateful for my little family and the traditions we enjoy together. It definitely doesn't always turn out roses, but tonight they were in bloom!!!

No comments

Back to Top